Loading & Unloading Stations
Vector has the capability to design and manufacture complete packaged assemblies and fabricated product solutions including loading stations. Welding quality is a clear Vector advantage; TIG welding is used on all pipe assembly, and most structural fabrication.
Unloading stations are rugged to prevent damage in the event the connected delivery truck drives or rolls off.
Anhydrous ammonia systems are designed & built to ANSI K61.1 specifications.
ASME Storage Tanks
Aqueous and anhydrous ammonia storage tanks from Vector Systems are designed and constructed according to the ASME Code for Unfired Pressure Vessels. Each tank is inspected, tested, and approved prior to delivery. While most tank features are standardized, Vector Systems can custom design tanks and tank openings to meet your project’s specific requirements. Tank features can include:
- ASME section VIII
- Vaporizer for anhydrous tanks
- 1,000 to 30,000 gallon
- Horizontal or vertical
- OSHA/CalOSHA compliant ladders and platforms
- Painted carbon steel or stainless steel
- Complete instrumentation
- Local control panels
- Automated valves
- Vacuum breaks and relief valve assemblies
- Local ammonia leak detection
- Galvanized or painted access platforms
- Anhydrous ammonia tanks are ANSI K61.1 compliant
Ammonia Feed – Forward Pumps
All ammonia feed forward pumps from Vector Systems are constructed of stainless steel and are 100% duty redundant (or “Triplex” configured). In addition, these industry leading pumps boast:
- Local control panel or Junction box provided
- PLC control or DCS interface configuration
- Local or remote motor starters
- Strainers, relief valves, backpressure regulators, check valves, etc.
- Complete instrumentation package (gauges, transmitters, etc.)