Current Job Opening for TIG Welder/Fabricator
Summary: Setup and weld pipe, structure, plate and sheet metal materials utilizing TIG, MIG, ARC welding processes
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Read and interpret diagrams /blueprints determine the layout
- Perform GMAW, FCAW, GTAW SMAW and metal fabrication
- Emphasis on GTAW & able to pass a Pipe Test in the 6G position
- Perform work independently on assigned jobs and tasks.
- Maintain safety in the manufacturing area.
- Maintain the manufacturing area keeping it clean and orderly.
Education / Experience:
- 1-3 years fitting and welding experience (TIG highly preferred)
- Experience in structural and Code pipe welding (B31.1 & B31.3)
- Code Vessel ASME VIII welding a plus.
- Capable of passing Vector Systems TIG, MIG, and FCAW tests
Apply and find additional information with the link below: